Junior Network Administrator – Cloud Network
We have an entry-level position for candidates with aptitude and drive to learn Cloud and Cloud Security. The job title is Junior Network Administrator working on the Cloud Network Team. The chosen candidate will be supporting the DC Metro area clients remotely and in the field.
We are seeking two Junior Network Administrators for the Cloud Network Team. This company is growing and provides Cloud Storage and Application Management solutions for small to mid-size businesses nationwide. They have over 35+ employees and a beautiful new office space in NW D.C. with satellite offices in Northern Virginia.
If you have 2+ years of experience providing network support to Windows / VMware environments, you are encouraged to apply!
Junior Network Administrator Responsibilities:
- Manage DNS, DHCP, DFS and Active Directory services on Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 environment
- Support multiple groups by managing a distributed, fault tolerant infrastructure
- Install and configure new software and hardware as required
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures around Microsoft solutions
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
$40,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.