Junior Network Engineer – Managed Service Provider (MSP)
We are currently seeking a Junior Network Engineer able to service clients remotely from the office and periodically visit client sites in a 10 mile radius of the office located in White Plains, NY. The Junior IT Network Engineer will be joining the Cloud Services (Support) Team.
The Junior Network Engineer will spend about 40% of their time working in the field at client sites, configuring new installations and assisting Senior Engineers with designing and implementing new solutions. The other 60% of your time will be spent working alongside Senior Cisco Engineers and VMware Engineers on new client projects and solutions in the office. This is great exposure to Server administration and virtualization projects. Ideal candidates for the Network Engineer position will possess 1+ years of onsite IT experience.
Windows Server experience is a MUST for the Junior Network Engineer role. CCNA is a huge plus!
Requirements for the Junior Network Engineer: In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and growing managed service offerings. The Junior Network Engineer will be asked to maintain our managed services infrastructure and field service calls from customers regarding requests and issues
- Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365
- Cloud Services, Microsoft Azure
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Identity Management
- Windows Servers (2008-2019)
- Virtualization (VMware/Hyper-V)
- SAN and Storage
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge/experience with Windows Server Operating Systems, with an understanding of security permissions for Active Directory
- Experience with VMware vSphere and/or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual infrastructure administration and management
- $60k – $70k
- Paid Training
- Travel Reimbursement
- Generous and flexible PTO
White Plains, NY
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.