Junior Network Manager – IT Infrastructure
We are looking for a Junior Network Manager – IT Infrastructure.
The Junior Network Manager will be part of an IT Integrator / Cloud Security Consulting company. This is an opportunity for a Junior IT Infrastructure Specialist to gain knowledge with VMware, Windows, and Cisco technology. If you’re looking to hone your skills in these areas and become a high level Microsoft Administrator, this is the ideal role.
Junior Network Manager Requirements:
- 1+ years of related experience managing IT environments for small and midsize businesses
- Demonstrated expertise in aspects of Microsoft administration for Windows Server 2012/2016 and Active Directory. Exchange and VMware experience is also desired
- Demonstrated expertise in TCP/IP network support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
- Experience with a help desk ticketing system like ConnectWise or Autotask
Junior Network Manager Responsibilities:
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
This is a full-time, permanent position with full benefits including medical and retirement.
$55,000 to $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.