Junior Network Operations Center Administrator
Bowman Williams is seeking a Junior Network Operations Center Administrator.
The Junior Network Operations Center Administrator will be joining a Cloud acceleration consultancy, to expand its Enterprise Technology Solutions team for leading Cyber Security accounts.
We are seeking candidates that have 1+ years of Microsoft Network, Tier I Support and Windows System support experience.
The Junior Network Operations Center Administrator will be working in a small team environment spending 50% of their time performing troubleshooting, installations and recommending solutions to end clients. This position offers reimbursement for training, classes and certifications, matching 401(k).
Requirements for the Junior Network Operations Center Administrator:
- Experience with the Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server operating systems as well as Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and MS Server 2012/2016.
- Migration experience including migration from Exchange 2010 to 2013 or Office 365/hosted Exchange.
- Experience in the maintenance and implementation of virtual environments with VMware or Hyper-V hypervisors. Public cloud exposure a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group, including direction and implementation of projects from inception to completion
Florham Park, NJ
50,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.