Junior Network & VMware Support Technician
Bowman Williams is seeking a Junior Network & VMware Support Technician to join the Professional Services Team of a growing market-leading Cloud Hosting Provider, recognized for providing exceptional business hosting services, simplifying complex technologies, and building a brand that businesses trust since 1997.
The Junior Network / VMware Support Technician will be responsible for supporting colocation, dedicated servers and virtualization hosting services, in a privately owned and operated SSAE 16 (SOC 1) TYPE II (Formerly SAS 70) data center.
Junior Network / VMware Support Technician requirements:
- Experience supporting switches, routers and firewalls.
- Supporting Exchange 2003/2007/2010 networks
- Support of VMware ESX environments including activities such as maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong experience with network administration
This is a full-time permanent position. There are currently two positions available. Qualified applicants will have the ability to have flexibility to work from home.
$50,000 to $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.