Junior NOC Engineer – VMware
We are currently interviewing for two Junior NOC Engineers positions in Queens, NY.
The Junior NOC Engineer will join a Cloud, SaaS, Cloud Security, and Network Management company that ranks as a top Cisco and Microsoft reseller, supporting small to medium-sized businesses around the country. This position is ideal for candidates possessing 2+ years of IT experience with Microsoft technologies and VMware including Windows Server, Exchange and Active Directory.
This position will allow you to advance quickly as you’ll be working side by side with senior VMware engineers. The environment is fast paced and the chosen candidate will be able to increase skills and salary quickly.
Junior NOC Engineer – VMware Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system and VMware ESXi 5/6/6.5
- Experience supporting Exchange 2016/2013/2010
- Experience in the maintenance and implementation of virtual environments with VMware
- Strong leadership potential and a desire to develop as a leader.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group, including direction and implementation of projects from inception to completion
- Experience working in a variety of client situations, from large scale to small scale environments.
Qualified Junior NOC Engineers must have 2+ years of previous server support experience in order to be considered.
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.