Junior NOC Support Specialist
We are seeking a Junior NOC Support Specialist
The Junior NOC Support Specialist will be part of a big player in servicing the middle market for Cloud Solutions. In business for over 8 years and servicing around 300 clients in the Mid-Atlantic region across different industries. In addition to being named by Fortune Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 companies in the country, they have excellent partnerships with Microsoft, EMC, VMware and Cisco.
This includes comprehensive benefits package that includes expense reimbursement, life, medical, dental and vision insurance, disability coverage, a 401 (k) program and paid vacation, holiday and sick days.
The Junior NOC Support Specialist will be supporting clients remotely. In addition, the requirements are:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- CCNA – preferred but not required
- MCSE – preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Server 2003/2008 including the ability to set up and install
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory including Group Policy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010
- Knowledge of VMware and/or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp is a plus
$50,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.