Junior Project Networking Engineer
We are seeking a Junior Project Networking Engineer to support and projeft manage a small account list of major mid-market clients, and tackle virtualization projects such as Virtual Desktop, Office 365 and VoIP installation.
The Junior Project Networking Engineer will be part of a Back-up Recovery Cloud Solutions company located in the New York, Brooklyn area that has been in business for over 12 years and is increasing the customer base at a rapid rate. The position will require 20% field tech work and 80% remote work so candidates that have experience supporting multiple clients in multiple locations in the DC area are highly sought after.
Known for their work hard/play hard style, this position will offer the right Microsoft Field Engineer an opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
Benefits are comprehensive: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, profit sharing and new office space.
Junior Project Networking Engineer Requirements:
- Experience with handson installations of servers
- Good at multi-tasking, being organized and able to oversee projects
- Windows Server 2003/2008 administration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, including work with group policies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange versions 2003/2007/2010
- Knowledge of VMware (ESXi, Vsphere) a VCP is a PLUS
- Expereince with Cisco and a CCNA is a PLUS
- Experience with Connectwise and Kaseya is extremely sought after
Brooklyn, New York
$50,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.