Junior System Administrator (MSP)
Junior System Administrator (MSP) Overview:
We are seeking a Junior System Administrator (MSP) to join our rapidly growing team. Having been in business for over 30 years, we understand that technology changes quickly and we always stay with the “cutting edge”. The Junior System Administrator (MSP) will be apart of an organization emphasizes growth by offering education reimbursement, certification training & reimbursement, and the ability to work with Sr Engineers regularly.
With the wide range of technologies that we support for our customers, the successful Junior System Administrator (MSP) candidate will have the ability to manage multiple tickets and projects and be able to prioritize appropriately. The Junior System Administrator (MSP) position has a high potential for growth within the company and we are looking for applicants with a desire to grow with us.
50% of the time in this position will be dedicated to providing support on helpdesk tickets via ConnectWise, 25% of the time providing proactive Junior Administrator systems support, and the remaining 25% of time being focused on technical training and/or assisting System Administrators with their assigned projects.
Junior System Administrator (MSP) Requirements:
- 1+ years of Managed Services Experience
- Windows and MS Technologies – AD / Exchange / O365
- Provide support/engineering of virtualization, help desk, Windows Servers
- Research to resolve complex technical issues escalated by our Tier I/II teams
- Previous ConnectWise experience a big plus
Junior System Administrator (MSP) Salary + Benefits:
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, and Prescription Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Generous PTO + Company Holidays
- Education & Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Parking
$45,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.