Junior System Administrator – IT Managed Service Provider experience desired
We are seeking a Junior System Administrator possessing experience working for an IT Services company, Managed Services Provider, Outsourced IT, Hosting or Cloud Service Provider.
This is a full-time position with a salary and benefits. Excellent training and Certification reimbursement provided.
You will be a joining an IT Solutions company that is heavily backed by an angel investor that has over 30 years of investment experience in the Managed Services and Digital Transformation industry. Profit sharing and long term career tracks are offered to ALL employees.
Junior Systems Administrator Description:
- Job Responsibilities
- As a System Administrator, you will act as an escalation point from Tier 1 and 2
- Provide Post-implementation support – server, VMware, Citrix, Group Policy and Active Directory
- Hands-on support of virtualized systems (VMware and Citrix)..plus learning Azure (training provided!)
- Provide technical support for Windows Desktop (O365) and Server Operating Systems, hardware, software, virtualization and Cisco networking firewalls/switches
- Manage workflow in ConnectWise
- Build and deploy servers and networks. Manage them using LabTech or Kaseya
- Learning/Advancing Responsibilities:
- We are seeking motivated, driven, and curious people to join our rapidly advancing company
- Obtain VMware VCP, Cisco CCNA, Windows MCSE/MCSA, Citrix certifications within 18 months
- Work alongside two different project teams (Networking and Systems Support) to pick up new skills and learn from on-the-job training
- Must enjoy working in a team and play well with others
The Junior System Administrator will be performing two key functions:
1) Working in a 7 person team environment, providing Tier I and Tier II Help Desk support and Systems Administration, and…
2) Be a sponge! and advance as quickly as possible by working alongside Senior Networking & System Engineers to perform Virtualization (IaaS) Solutions.
Classroom training and certifications are strongly encouraged and paid for. During the first 18 months of employment you can obtain 6 certifications.
This is a full-time, salaried position with health, training, and retirement benefits.
Santa Ana, CA
$45,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.