Junior Systems Support Specialist – Windows Job Requirements Include:
This challenging technical position requires someone with exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Must be willing to understand customer needs and translate requirements into technology solutions. Must be able to understand and support 24×7 infrastructure and business critical applications. Must have the ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility. Requires thorough knowledge of IT environments and technologies. Proven track record of working at various client sites establishing and maintaining networks, servers, & systems by architecting, designing, proactively managing, and troubleshooting network problems.
Systems Support Specialist – Windows Job Responsibilities Include:
- Developing system and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Developing internal policies, procedures, and company standards for support all client sites
- Local travel to client sites required as needed
Systems Support Specialist – Windows Position Requirements:
- 3 year of Windows Server setup
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007)
- Demonstrated expertise in network support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
This is a permanent full-time position with an Network and Cloud Solutions company.