Job Description for Junior VMware Consultant:
- 60% Field engineering: Scheduled engagements providing on-site systems support directly to our customers in the greater metropolitan area.
- Administration and maintenance of servers, workstations, and services to managed Windows infrastructures
- Provide remote and on-site support
- Build and configure new server systems to replace or integrate with existing infrastructures.
- As a Junior VMware Consultant, diagnose and troubleshoot server-related issues including Active Directory.
- Respond to server alerts via a monitoring system and effectively interface with senior management.
- Responsible for monitoring performance, system backups, logging, and network health working in a Junior Microsoft Network Engineering capacity.
Required qualifications for the Junior VMware Consultant:
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail.
- Requires a minimum of 2 to 4 years of technical-support related work