Junior VMware Systems Engineer Description:
Provides technical expertise to understand key business drivers and applies the knowledge of internal/external business issues to help design new services based on VMware and Windows architecture best practices.
Responsible for documenting configurations and writing deployment plans.
Manage both VMware and Windows in a 24×7 critical infrastructure systems environment requiring 99.99% or higher availability with multiple international sites.
Providing remote IT VMware Support and Engineer functions for the following technologies: Windows Server, VMware ESXi.
Junior VMware Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Exposure to servers: Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- VMware ESXi installations and troubleshooting.
- Exposure to supporting Windows 7 and 10
- Working knowledge of how to spin up a VMware sever
- Experience supporting VMware environments.