Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We have a Junior Windows Server Analyst position open in Rockville, MD. This position is for a client that has millions of dollars invested into starting up a Cloud Services branch of their company. This role is ideal for the Junior Windows Server Analyst who wants to take their career path in the direction of the Cloud. This company provides complete benefits that include a 401(k), complete healthcare coverage and paid vacations starting at 3 weeks. Opportunities to advance can be obtained quickly.
The ideal candidate will have had 2+ years of experience in providing support to multiple clients in multiple locations in addition to having a client facing, customer service oriented background.
Requirements for the Junior Windows Server Analyst:
- 2+ years experience of Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2008R2
- 2+ years experience of administrating Microsoft Active Directory
- Background of working autonomously, working for multiple clients in multiple environments
- Providing technical support to end users
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records
- Ability to travel to different client sites on a daily basis
Microsoft Systems Administration experience, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP or CCNA is strongly preferred. Experience with VMware server builds is also preferred.