Junior Windows Server Project Engineer
We are seeking a Junior Windows Project Engineer.
We have two open positions for a Junior Windows Server Project Engineer. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, industry-leading collocation, managed hosting and managed services company. This company will provide the chosen candidate an opportunity to gain experience with the latest and greatest technologies from Microsoft and VMware. The Windows Server Project Engineer will focus on on-going maintenance and installation of Microsoft Server related issues for clients and will be groomed to be a Senior Engineer. The company has a quick and aggressive advancement path in place for the Windows Server Project Engineer
Junior Windows Server Project Engineer Requirements:
- 1-2 years of hands on experience with Microsoft Server 2003/2008 and Active Directory
- 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 is sought after
- Strong background in helpdesk/desktop support
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- Four year college degree and in related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
$55,000 to $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.