Junior Windows Server Project Specialist
We have a Junior Windows Server Project Specialist role available. Ideal candidates for the Junior Windows Server Project Specialist position will have 2+ years working with Windows server 2003/2008 and able to install and administrate the server and systems. This position is for one of the fastest growing Cloud, Hosting and Managed Services Providers in the NY area and has an intense training program designed to quickly promote hired applicants from within.
The Junior Windows Server Project Specialist position allocates $2,000 a year for training and certification classes per employee. Benefit include 401k, three weeks paid vacation time and good health benefits.
Junior Windows Server Project Specialist Requirements/Position description:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing end-user support for Microsoft Technologies and network infrastructure.
- Experience troubleshooting of Windows environment (networking, OS, Microsoft Office suite, PC hardware, printers)
- Experience building VMware servers and supporting virtualized environments
- Experience in P2V (Physical to Virtual) migrations
- Strong documentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to convey technical issues and material to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work in a team oriented/collaborative environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner
$50,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.