L2 IT Support Engineer – Managed Services
Join an award winning (and one of the fastest growing) Cloud/Managed Services Providers in Los Angeles (HQ’d in Torrance) where employees partake in quarterly bonuses, continual training, and paid-for certifications to fast track you to career tracks including; Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So if you are looking to grow your career look no further.
We offer a full-time salary of 55k-70k (depending on experience), full health care benefits, certification reimbursement, on-going training – most proudly, an overall enjoyable place to work. The engineer will be responsible for handling technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networking (primarily SonicWall/Cisco products), and vendor specific hardware/software, and all SMB Microsoft tech i.e. AD, GPOs, Exchange, O365, etc.
Managed Services experience (multiple clients concurrently) is required for this opening.
Tier 2 Windows System Administrator Responsibilities:
• Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2008 R2/2012) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
• Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
• VMware, experienced in management of ESX virtual hosts (Hyper-V experience ok too, just VMware preferred)
• Provide support for Office 365 (and sometimes Exchange for the few still holding out for on-prem)
• Provide Tier 2+ desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
• Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
• We also have several clients on Azure…so any experience with ADFS, AD connect, and overall support Azure is a plus.
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.