Lead IT System Administrator – Managed Services
We are seeking an experienced Lead IT System Administrator – Managed Services.
The Lead IT System Administrator – Managed Services will be joining a Cloud Consulting, Hosting and Managed Services firm that has grown from from 15 employees to currently 30+ employees in the last 5 years. This opportunity offers the Lead IT System Administrator – Managed Services quick career advancement and exposure to the hottest virtualization technology, health benefits and new “toys” such as tablets, a phone, computers and potentially a company car. The Lead IT System Administrator – Managed Services should be looking to learn, grow, and advance – we want train our employees to be experts within their field.
The Lead IT System Administrator – Managed Services will be engineering and supporting mid-sized Windows environments throughout Southern California. The ideal Lead IT System Administrator – Managed Services must have a wide knowledge base including Windows core infrastructure technologies, VMware, networking and routing protocols, etc. The Lead IT System Administrator – Managed Services will be responsible for engineering and leading the execution of technical projects including on-premise server migrations, cloud-based server migrations, Office 365 migrations, and firewall implementations.
Lead IT System Administrator – Managed Services Requirements:
- Migration and installation experience of Windows Server 2008 to 2012, 2016, and/or 2019
- Up to date skills with Microsoft MS Exchange 2013/2016
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Desire or experience leading a team, mentoring, or leading projects
- Experience with virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware projects
- Experience in network security and firewalls (Cisco is a plus)
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems
- LAN/WAN technical experience in the design and deployment of network equipment including routers, core switches, SSL VPN/remote access solutions.
- The ability to balance multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Experience within ConnectWise, Automate/Manage- Sell is a plus!
Lead IT System Administrator – Managed Services Salary & Benefits:
- $100,000 – $120,000
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous PTO + Company Holidays
- Certification Reimbursement
- Travel/Parking Reimbursement
New York, NY
$100,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.