Lead Microsoft Systems Support Engineer
The Lead Microsoft Systems Support Engineer will be responsible for Tier III escalation support as well as manage 20 key clients by working as their Virtual CIO.
The Lead Microsoft Systems Support Engineer will be supporting the Systems Administration team and participate in solution design for key accounts. This is a remote support and engineer position overseeing a small team. This position also will be instrumental in solution design and helping to position Cloud offerings with key accounts.
Lead Microsoft Systems Support Engineer Job Requirements:
- Extensive and up to date experience and skills in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016), and expert knowledge of MS Server 2012/2016
- Experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and software services including the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls.
- Migration experience including experience Migrating from Server 2008 to Server 2012 or similar.
- Experience in the architecture, setup, and implementation of virtual environments using VMware is a strong plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive personality that encourages excellent client communication
- Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, VCP and CCNA are preferred but not required.
$75,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.