Lead Systems Administrator – Field Technician
Bowman Williams has a position open for a Lead Systems Administrator in Reston, VA.
The Team Lead – Windows Admin role is ideal for candidates possessing experience supporting multiple clients in the Field at least 20% of their time, performing Windows System administration to the small to medium sized business arena. Candidates possessing an active Microsoft Certification (ideally MCSA or MCSE) or CCNA is a huge plus. The Lead Systems Engineer will be responsible for engineering new solutions, consulting clients on the benefits of the Cloud and performing projects and on client site’s.
This position comes with excellent health coverage, reimbursement for all travel, ability to set own schedule, profit sharing that is 20% of salary, and paid overtime for employees with at least 6 month tenure.
Lead Systems Administrator Field Technician Job Requirements:
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 with experience in performing migrations or upgrades of systems
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Microsoft Server 2012/2012 R2/2016 with experience in performing migrations or upgrades of systems
- Microsoft Active Directory with experience handling Group Policy Objects
- Experience in working with VMware and/or Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Configuring, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware
- Analyze systems and identify problems, evaluates data, designs solutions to identified and defined problems, documents data.
- Maintains and updates routine information systems and programs.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.