Lead VMware System Engineer
We are seeking a Lead VMware System Engineer to be a Team Lead for the Business Engineering Team.
The Lead VMware System Engineer will be responsible for engineering VMware, VMware and Exchange solutions for mid-size companies. The VMware System Engineer will be part of a 70+ person company, delivering hybrid clouds options that leverage a public cloud, private cloud, and dedicated server solution. Solutions include standard or private clouds using VMware, vSphere, custom private clouds using many different virtualization technologies and system architectures, and a wide range of dedicated server and storage options.
Qualified VMware System Engineer candidates must have experience working for a Managed Service Provider, Cloud Service/Solution Company, Colocation, Data Center or very similar experience.
Lead VMware System Engineer requirements:
- ESXi vSphere
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008
- Exchange 2007/2010
- Microsoft – Detailed understanding of Active Directory, File Services, and Group Policy Objects
- Networking – Detailed understanding of VLANs, Security, and Routing
- Discovery and definition of customer application requirements
- Design of customer application solutions and preparation of statements of work
- Accurate pricing of complex sales proposals
This is a full-time permanent position.
$80,000 to $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.