Lead Windows Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead a small engineering team on installations and client consulting projects
- Manage configuration, deployment and support of switches, firewalls and routers.
- Engineer new networks and lead a team through installation.
- Work and consult with clients to improve their infrastructure.
- Provide support for MS Exchange 2007/2010
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- Support software virtualization, Active Directory Group Policy and other similar technologies.
- Experience with deployment of Citrix Server in an enterprise environment.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESX virtual hosts.
Lead Windows Network Engineer Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Experience with configuration management and code management tools and procedures