Lead Windows Network Engineer
We are currenty seeking a Lead Senior Windows Network Engineer.
The Lead Windows Network Engineer will oversee a small team of 6, handle tier III escalation issues and consultat with client on new installations and Cloud installments.
In every customer location, you will find challenging Windows Server and Networking projects and the opportunity to improve your networking skills. You will continuously develop a managed services platform by being a team lead and manager. If you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible – and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, the Managed Services Team may be the right place for you.
Benefits: Lead Microsoft Network Engineer will recieve a salary, health benefits (including vision and dental), flexible vacation schedule, 401(k),
Lead Microsoft Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead a small engineering team on installations and client consulting projects
- Manage configuration, deployment and support of switches, firewalls and routers.
- Engineer new networks and lead a team through installation.
- Work and consult with clients to improve their infrastructure.
- Provide support for MS Exchange 2007/2010
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- Support software virtualization, Active Directory Group Policy and other similar technologies.
- Experience with deployment of Citrix Server in an enterprise environment.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESX virtual hosts.
Senior Microsoft Network Engineer Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Experience with configuration management and code management tools and procedures
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.