Level 1 Cloud Network Administrator Responsibilities:
Cloud Network Administrator for Microsoft and Cloud Solutions and Services will be responsible for participating in a broad range of activities, including but not limited to:
- Interact with the business to assess future cloud requirements/needs
- Manage time and resources of the team members within a cloud initiative
- Create project plans and high level diagrams for technical implementations
- Manage service desk tickets and field requests as necessary
Level 1 Cloud Network Administrator Skills:
- 1+ plus years experience as an Infrastructure Engineer/Architect with a demonstrated ability to play a significant role and successfully complete complex projects.
- BS Degree in a technology related field or related work experience.
- Basic networking knowledge is a must
- Provide research and development to ensure that the current infrastructure is well positioned to support current and emerging cloud solutions.