Level 1 Virtualization Engineer – VMware
We are seeking aLevel 1 Virtualization Engineer.
The Level 1 Virtualization Engineer will be part of a IaaS client that is based out of the Yonkers area. This role is the ideal position for a candidate with 1-2+ years of hands on experience and looking to advance their career to become a high level Microsoft Administrator / Architect / Engineer. The Level 1 Virtualization Engineer will be working with Active Directory and Microsoft Server 2008 R2 on a daily basis and also gain exposure to Exchange and VMware. You will be responsible to provide support for 3-5 customers in the Yonkers area onsite and remotely.
The Level 1 Virtualization Engineer will be joining an industry IaaS leader. The company has over 25 employees and consists of a small, tight knit group of carefully constructed senior level engineers that enjoy mentoring and training Tier 1 Technicians.
Level 1 Virtualization Engineer Required skills:
- 1+ plus years experience in the IaaS industry with a demonstrated ability to play a significant role and successfully complete complex projects.
- Significant experience working with Server 2012/2016 and Active Directory.
- VMware and Hyper-V experience.
- Ability to provide research and development to ensure that the current infrastructure is well positioned to support current and emerging cloud solutions.
- Exposure to Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016 as well as Office 365.
New York, NY
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.