Level 1 Windows Administrator
Bowman Williams only partners with Managed Services Providers to source candidates for permanent employment. This is an entry level position for candidates with aptitude to provide IT solutions and services. The job title is Level 1 Windows Administrator and the chosen candidate will be supporting the Manhattan, NY area for an excellent Managed Services Provider. This client has been in business for since the mid 90’s and is quickly growing. They are known for rapidly advancing candidates on a career path to become a senior level administrator/engineer and provide some of the best training around. This is a permanent, full time position with comprehensive benefits.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage DNS, DHCP, DFS and Active Directory services on Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 environment
- Support multiple groups by managing a distributed, fault tolerant infrastructure
- Install and configure new software and hardware as required
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- 1+ years of working with Windows Server 2012/2012R2/2016 (installation experience highly sought after)
- 1+ years of administration in Active Directory (group policy administration and configuration is highly sought after)
- 2+ years of helpdesk/desktop support
- Experience with a ticketing system like ConnectWise or Autotask preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
$40,000 to $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.