Level 1 Windows Server Support Tech
We are currently seeking a full time Level 1 Windows Server Support Tech.
This is a Windows Systems Administration position requiring experience with Windows Server experience. The Level 1 Windows Server Support Tech will be working both in the field and remotely in a team supporting small to medium-sized businesses in the private sector.
This company has been in business since 1992, has 20+ employees and is one of the fastest growing IT support companies in the area. They provide IT consulting, Hosting and Cloud Computing solutions and is one of the largest Microsoft partners in the world. The pay is competitive and the hours are standard. Employees are paid for overtime and the benefits are comprehensive.
The Level 1 Windows Server Support Tech will have experience with the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 including administration and configuration. Installation is highly sought after
- Familiarity with Exchange 2007/2010
- Strong understanding of Active Directory
- Strong understanding of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7. Windows 8 experience is highly sought after
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.