Level 2 Microsoft Cloud Consultant
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
This company is looking for a Level 2 Microsoft Cloud Consultant to help a Cloud Solutions company work with small to medium-sized companies that are existing clients using Microsoft technologies, to bring them over to the cloud and support their IT infrastructure.
This position is ideal for candidates with mid to senior level experience with Virtualization and Microsoft solutions who have experience interfacing with multiple clients and being a part of multiple projects at one time.
Level 2 Microsoft Cloud Consultant Requirements:
- Candidates who have demonstrated experience working for an IT Services or IT Solutions company are strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with designing, architecting, and implementing small to medium-sized networks and systems
- 5+ years of experience with implementing Service-Oriented Architectures
- 3+ years of experience with supporting virtualization environments, including VMware, Xen, Hyper-V, or KVM-2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- Expertise in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007) and Server (2003/2008)
- Expertise in TCP/IP network design/support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols.
- Experience with VMware infrastructure including design, setup, maintenance and configuration
- Experience with VMware ESX/vSphere
$65,000 to $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.