Mac & PC Support Engineer – Level 1 Desktop Administrator
We are currently seeking a Mac & Windows Support Engineer – Level Desktop Administrator.
The Mac & Windows Support Engineer – Level 1 Desktop Administrator will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers in the L.A. area (Located in Beverly Hills, CA) where employees partake in quarterly bonuses, continual training, and paid-for certifications to fast track your career. The career paths from our Mac & PC (Windows) Support Engineer – Level 1 role includes a track to become a Projects focused Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer (Cisco), Project Management, vCIO and more. So if you are looking to grow your career look no further!
The Mac & PC (Windows) Support Engineer – Level 1 Desktop Administrator will make a full-time salary of $55k – $60k, full health care benefits, certification reimbursement, on-going training, and just overall an enjoyable place to come work. The Mac & Windows Support Engineer – Level 1 will be responsible for handling technology, to include: Mac OSX workstations, Windows servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware/software, and all SMB Microsoft tech i.e. AD, GPOs, Exchange, O365, etc.
If what you’ve read about our Mac & Windows Support Engineer – Level 1 appeals to you, read on to see if you’d be a right fit!
Mac & Windows Support Engineer – Level 1 Desktop Administrator Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures that incoming inquiries are initially responded to within contract Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing end-user support for MAC OSX and Microsoft OS and at least basic understanding of network infrastructure
- Experience troubleshooting MAC OSX via GUI and terminal, common Mac Applications and Apple hardware platforms
- Experience troubleshooting Windows desktop environment (networking, OS, Microsoft Office suite, PC hardware, printers)
- Clearly documents all work performed in the helpdesk ticketing system
- Performs all tasks with exceptional attention to detail
- Receives handoff of special assignments and projects from higher-level team members
- Provides timely resolution/completion of assigned projects
- Ensures exceptional customer communication and satisfaction; responds in a timely manner to higher-level team members on assignment progress
Mac & Windows Support Engineer – Level 1 Job Qualifications:
-MINIMUM 2 years of hands-on IT experience (i.e. AD, O365, DNS, DHCP support)
-Experience resolving common issues on desktop platforms including Windows 7/10 and Mac OSX
-Familiarity with remote support tools
-Knowledge of basic networking concepts including past exposure to small office or home networking troubleshooting
-Ability to manage multiple tasks and follow-through on assignments in a timely manner
-Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities
-Must have current and valid driver’s license and own transportation
*Actual salary for Mac & PC (Windows) Support Engineer – Level 1 dependent upon experience*
Beverly Hills, CA
$55,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.