Manager – Microsoft Network Engineer
We are looking for a Manager to operate as a Microsoft Network Engineer, as well as oversee The Network Engineer Team. The is a Team Lead position for a role on the Project Consulting Team.
This Micorosoft Network Engineer position will be working both in a Data Center and in the office performing design, customized cloud infrastructures, networking, security services, remote and onsite computer repair. Clients range from small to mid-sized businesses, law offices, retail centers, and financial institutions with multi-user, multi-site networks.
Benefits: A great benefits package including 401(k) and quarterly bonuses, flexible vacation time, new computer and laptop, bonuses for passing certifications and classroom training. Benefits also included a beer dispensing machine, game room, yoga room and true lab for deployments and training.
Manager Microsoft Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide tier III technical engineering support
- Help manage project deployments to meet customer requirements
- Report to Technical Services Manager to coordinate efforts
- Prioritize customer service and support to ensure highest client satisfaction
Network Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in Microsoft Server based operating system deployment and management
- Experience in hardware provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work independently.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.