Manager of Hosting Operations
Bowman Williams is seeking a Manager of Hosting Operations.
This position is ideal for an experienced manager OR Senior Systems Engineer with team lead experience, supporting Cloud / Hosted applications or delivering Cloud / Hosted services.
The Manager of Hosting Operations will be a critical member of a global leader in SaaS delivery for Health Care companies. This is a full-time position, 100% health coverage, paid over time and 401(k) match.
Manager of Hosting Operations Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience designing, architecting, and implementing Windows and VMware solutions
- 3+ years of experience supporting virtualization environments, including VMware, Xen, Hyper-V, or 2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- Expertise in Windows operating system including installation, management and application deployment
- Expertise in TCP/IP network design/support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols.
- Experience with VMware infrastructure including design, setup, maintenance and configuration
- Experience with VMware ESX/vSphere
$100,000 to $150,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.