Microsoft Architect SME requirements:
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customer needs.
- Maintain an awareness of new Microsoft and VMware technologies and how they may benefit clients.
- Assess newly installed network systems (Cisco) to check for problems and perform the appropriate corrections.
- Be available to support and train less-experienced colleagues when necessary.
Microsoft Architect SME:
- 3+ years’ experience working for an IT solutions or services company
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Cisco routers, TCP/IP, and VMware.
- Certifications in Microsoft such as an MCSE or MCSA are strong preferred.
- CCNA and/or VCP are also preferred but not required.