Microsoft Architect SME
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Bowman Williams is seeking a Microsoft Architect SME for a fast growing, innovative IT company that provides Hosting, Cloud and Unified Communications solutions all over the world. They were ranked by Forbes as one of the fastest growing IT companies in the country in 2011 and they specialize in supporting Healthcare and Financial companies. This position is located at HQ in McLean, VA. We are seeking a self-motivated, Microsoft Architect SME candidate who shares a passion for new technology (specifically virtualization) and innovative thinking. Exceptional organization and communication skills are required.
The work environment is highly dynamic and involves working closely in a small IT Support and Engineering team. The position requires light travel about 10% of the time. All travel is local to the D.C. market.
The company offers three (4) week starting vacation for senior engineers, full benefits and the ability to work from home after six (6) months.
Microsoft Architect SME requirements:
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customer needs.
- Maintain an awareness of new Microsoft and VMware technologies and how they may benefit clients.
- Assess newly installed network systems (Cisco) to check for problems and perform the appropriate corrections.
- Be available to support and train less-experienced colleagues when necessary.
Microsoft Architect SME:
- 3+ years’ experience working for an IT solutions or services company
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Cisco routers, TCP/IP, and VMware.
- Certifications in Microsoft such as an MCSE or MCSA are strong preferred.
- CCNA and/or VCP are also preferred but not required.
$90,000 - $130,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.