Microsoft Engineer with Kaseya experience
We are seeking a Microsoft Engineer with Kaseya experience, to provide Windows support to multiple external clients and manage the internal Kaseya software monitoring tool.
The Microsoft Engineer will be part of a Managed Services Provider in the NY area who has 50+ employees and focuses on providing IT support for the financial and health care industry. In addition to Kaseya, the ideal Microsoft Engineer should have a background with Microsoft technologies, working for a Managed Services Provider – or providing support to multiple external clients in multiple environments.
This business has been providing IT support in NYC for over 15 years, and this is a great opportunity to work with the latest and greatest Microsoft and Virtualization technologies. Benefits are comprehensive, this is a full-time position and pays overtime and profit sharing.
Microsoft Engineer Requirements:
- Significant experience working with Kaseya (ConnectWise and LabTech are also acceptable)
- Microsoft Server 2003/2008 experience, Server 2008R2 and SBS is highly sought after
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2003-2007 and 2010. Hands on with migrations is highly sought after
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and administrating Group Policy
- Hands on experience with VMware, experience with P2V is extremely sought after
- Hands on experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Experience working for a Managed Services Provider
$75,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.