Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer
Bowman Williams is seeking an Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer for a Windows Environment of 100 users. This is management of infrastructure, servers and mentoring the junior level technicians. The Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer will be joining a Managed Service Provider Computer Support, and Cloud Solutions company providing IT solutions to the private sector for over 10 years. The Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer will be working hands on with servers and networking technologies and supporting and managing the internal projects of installations and migrations for two locations. Strong Windows System Engineer and server administration experience is required.
The qualified Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for Windows system support and administration and requires up to 20% local travel to two local sites.
IT System Engineer Qualifications:
- Developing and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2012 R2 /2016 and Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016.
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Experience administering, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience administrating Active Directory, Group Policy and virtual servers in a VMware environment.
- Prior experience with Cisco systems, firewalls, routers, anti-virus and VPN.
- Must have at least 4+ years of IT support or system engineer experience.
$75,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.