Microsoft Network Administrator Job responsibilities:
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customers’ needs to the SMB market.
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and how they may benefit clients.
- Oversees the Windows server and service infrastructure, including user access, and application deployment, as well as the daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis of multiple networks and systems.
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and perform the appropriate corrections.
- Support and conduct advanced research on Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft product portfolios, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the industry
Certifications in MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, etc. are preferred but not required.