Microsoft (MS) Network Administrator – Cloud Services
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
We are currently seeking a Microsoft (MS) Network Administrator to join a fast growing Cloud-pioneering IT Services company, located in Gaithersburg, MD. This company is driven by customer satisfaction and has grown by nearly 50% in revenue over the last two years. We are looking for a self-motivated, MS Network Administrators who will share the same focus.
Microsoft Network Administrator Job responsibilities:
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customers’ needs to the SMB market.
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and how they may benefit clients.
- Oversees the Windows server and service infrastructure, including user access, and application deployment, as well as the daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis of multiple networks and systems.
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and perform the appropriate corrections.
- Support and conduct advanced research on Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft product portfolios, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the industry
Certifications in MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, etc. are preferred but not required.
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.