Microsoft Network Administrator
Bowman Williams is seeking a Microsoft Network Administrator – Field Tech to join a Cloud Security, Virtualization and IaaS solutions company.
This is permanent full-time work.
The Microsoft Network Administrator will be part of the Engineer Team. The company was established in 2003 and has over 40+ employees. The core services are IT Consulting, NOC, Cloud Services on the VMware platform.
Microsoft Network Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Experience providing system administration in a Microsoft Windows network environments.
- Experience supporting multiple clients, juggling multiple projects simultaneously and consultation to the SMB market.
- Expertise in designing virtualization solutions
- 3+ years of Windows Small Business Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and LAN/WAN solutions.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- LAN/WAN and wireless implementation and configuration.
$70,000 to $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.