Microsoft Network Engineer
Bowman Williams is currently seeking a Microsoft Network Engineer.
This position requires 4+ years of experience working with Microsoft Server and Infrastructure / Network components. The Microsoft Network Engineer will be part of a Cloud / IT Services company that provides infrastructure support and IT management to professional services firms in NY. The Microsoft Network Engineer is a full-time permanent position.
The Network Engineer position comes with great health coverage, a 401(k), opportunities to manage your own schedule and work from home, and a partial membership to the local country club.
This position pays for overtime and end-of-year profit sharing.
Microsoft Network Engineer Job Requirements:
- Extensive and up to date experience and skills in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Network Engineering of new environments, configuring and installing small to mid (20 -500 users) environments, of switches, firewalls, and routers
- Consult with clients to engineer new networking solutions and technologies
- Exchange (2003/2007), and strong working knowledge of MS Server 2003/2008
- Experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and software services including the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls.
- Experience in the architecture, setup, and implementation of virtual environments using VMware is a strong plus.
$75,000 to $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.