Microsoft Network Engineer Job Requirements:
- Extensive and up to date experience and skills in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Network Engineering of new environments, configuring and installing small to mid (20 -500 users) environments, of switches, firewalls, and routers
- Consult with clients to engineer new networking solutions and technologies
- Exchange (2003/2007), and strong working knowledge of MS Server 2003/2008
- Experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and software services including the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls.
- Experience in the architecture, setup, and implementation of virtual environments using VMware is a strong plus.