Microsoft Network Engineer / Administrator
We are seeking a Microsoft Network Engineer / Administrator.
The Network Engineer / Administrator will be a team lead and mentor for a leading provider of Managed Services and in the country based in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia. They are repeatedly ranked as one of the fastest growing MSPs in the country according to the MSPmentor.
Owned by a dynamic leader, this opportunity allows Engineers/Administrators to advance, learn, grow skills and work the hottest virtualization and storage technology. In addition, profit sharing, stock options and a matching 401(k) are provided.
The Microsoft Network Engineer / Administrator is expected to have an IT services background, with a proven track record of supporting multiple external clients in multiple environments. The ideal candidate will have a background working for an IT company enjoying the challenge of mentoring younger team members who are seeking career growth.
Microsoft Network Engineer / Administrator Requirements:
- 5+ years of administration and engineering Windows Server environment (Windows 2012 R2 Server required)
- Administration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013 and 2016 with the ability to perform migrations and lead a team
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Proficiency in DNS, DHCP and other naming services
- Knowledge of VMware ESXi 5/6 or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Strong overall engineering skills with an emphasis on small to medium business scale architecture
$65,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.