Microsoft Network System Engineer – Team Lead
Bowman Williams is seeking a Microsoft Network System Engineer to join the Tier III support team of a growing Managed Service and Cloud Service Provider, and IaaS company in Midtown, Manhattan, New York City.
We are seeking candidates that have 3+ years of Microsoft Network and System Engineer experience supporting or engineer solutions for small to mid-size companies.
The Microsoft Network System Engineer will be working with OR ideally LEADING a team of 8 other engineers providing IT design and support in the city. This position offers chances for quick advancement and professional growth, working as a Virtual CIO for mid-market clients.
Microsoft Network System Engineer Description:
- Leadership aptitude and desire
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010, and MS Server 2003/2008
- Migration experience including migration from Exchange 2007 to 2010 or similar experience
- Experience in the design, inception, setup, maintenance and implementation of virtual environments with VMware Infrastructure
- Strong leadership potential and a desire to develop as a leader.
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group, including direction and implementation of projects from inception to completion
New York City, NY
65,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.