Bowman Williams only partners with Managed Services Providers in the DC area to source candidates for permanent, full time work. We are currently looking for an experienced Microsoft Office 365/Exchange Administrator for one of our clients in Washington, DC. This particular client has made a name for itself by providing excellent service to non-profit organizations in the city.
Our client has a rock-solid reputation as they have been in business since the late 1980’s. The environment is fun and exciting as they take company days off for team building adventures. You’ll be expected to work autonomously and will be managing anywhere from 5 to 10 different customers at any given time.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to demonstrate up to date skills in aspects of the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2007/2010/Office 365), and working knowledge of MS Server 2003/2008/2012. Other requirements:
- Demonstrable strong abilities with Active Directory
- Recommending new technologies and hardware and software solutions to clients.
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit client needs.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing support for Help Desk Technicians, clients and other team members
This position requires 5+ years of experience. Experience supporting multiple clients and multiple environments is preferred. Having experience working with an IT Services company is strongly preferred. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred. One or more certifications including MCSE, CCNA, MCP, are preferred.