Microsoft Remote Support Manager – NOC
We are seeking a Microsoft Remote Support Manager – NOC to oversee the systems support of hosting and cloud services.
We have a position open for a Microsoft Remote Support Manager – NOC to provide Tier II support for Windows and VMware client systems, remotely, in a team environment. The Microsoft Remote Support Manager – NOC will be a Team Lead within the Hosting & Cloud Services Team. The Microsoft Support Manager will be joining a 100 person – 30 year company, that is a leader in the mid-market and enterprise Hosting, Storage and Application Management in the Cloud.
Microsoft Remote Support Manager – NOC Requirements:
- Extensive experience with Windows Server and VMware
- Responsible for remoting in to servers and building new hardware (Windows and VMware serves)
- Building of host servers and assist in set-up of networking and firewalls
- Work closely with customers during the on-boarding process to get them seamlessly setup on the cloud.
- Troubleshoot issues and support customers through phone and ticket queue support systems.
- Provide Tier I and II support to end users remotely
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement tools, and solutions that help to improve the – efficiency and reliability of our operations.
Wye Mills, MD
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.