Microsoft Solutions Expert
We are seeking a Microsoft Solutions Expert.
The Microsoft Solutions Expert wil be part of a team that provides mid-sized businesses a complete, end-to-end roadmap from enterprise application licensing and strategic consulting through a broad offering of professional services in the Cloud. The Microsoft Solutions Expert will consult and engineer Windows/Microsoft solutions for mid-sized companies.
Microsoft Solutions Expert candidates who have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to become a part of something big, are encouraged to apply. The chosen Solutions Expert applicant will be linked to the leadership team.
Health, dental, retirement, 401(k) and profit sharing are available.
The ideal Microsoft Solutions Expert will have the following background:
- Expertise with supporting/maintaining/troubleshooting/upgrading infrastructure systems including Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Server 2012 and 2016.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 including all points of installation
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Administration of DNS, DHCP, and WINS. Create and administer Group Policy to service domain automation and security regulations.
- Experience in configuration of multiple servers and applications using the VMware ESX Server software.
- Strong Knowledge with building and managing Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 servers in Active Directory architecture.
- Experience with Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition and development and management of an AV software and virus signature distribution server.
- Will be responsible for the Level II and Level III technical support to the Company.
- Participate in projects, must have an understanding of and be able to implement Project Management methodologies.
- Designs, develops and implements new methods and procedures of the technical solution that meets the requirements of the project.
- Defines system objectives and design specifications in collaboration with managed service provider.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.