Microsoft Systems Administrator
Bowman Williams is seeking a Microsoft Systems Administrator for a position with a cloud-building Solution and Services company that uses VMware-based platforms. The Microsoft Systems Administrator will support a growing data collection, cloud services and external Microsoft network systems. Intuitive and powerful, this service offering is one of the few platforms in the industry with a unified management portal.
Microsoft Systems Administrator Job Requirements Include:
This challenging Systems Administrator position requires someone with exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Must be willing to understand customer needs and translate requirements into technology solutions. Must have the ability to work as an administrator in a highly visible, fast paced Microsoft environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility. Proven track record of working at various client sites establishing and maintaining networks, servers, & systems.
Microsoft Systems Admin Job Responsibilities Also Include:
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- 3+ years of Windows Server and VMware deployments
- 4+ years of demonstrated expertise in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003/2007)
- Demonstrated expertise in TCP/IP network design/support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
$80,000 to $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.