Microsoft Systems Cloud Administrator
We are seeking a Microsoft Systems Cloud Administrator (Tier II) for a Cloud company that optimizes Microsoft Office for use on phones and tablets across a range of mobile operating systems.
The Microsoft Systems Cloud Administrator position is located in Reston, VA and there are TWO open positions within the Cloud Level II Team, which provides system optimization and empowers mobile works with Cloud applications for mobile devices. This location has 30+ employees, offers membership to a local country club and has a very competitive benefits package.
Microsoft Systems Cloud Administrator Job Requirements:
- Systems Administration of the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, Cloud application deployment, and Cloud security as well as Exchange (2003/2007), and strong working knowledge of MS Server 2003/2008
- Systems configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and Cloud services
- Migrating from Microsoft Server 2003 to Server 2008 or similar
- Setup and implementation of virtual environments using VMware
- Provide superior customer service and excellent client communication
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.