Microsoft Systems Junior Technician
The Microsoft Systems Junior Technician will work with local and cloud (Azure) Windows Servers in migration and infrastructure improving projects.
Ideal candidates will be able to implement strategic initiatives such as virtualization and optimization for clients. Providing customer support and hands-on solutions will be the principle task of the Junior Microsoft System Engineer. Demonstrating exceptional communication and organization skills go hand-in-hand with the tech responsibilities.
Benefits – includes reimbursement for tuition and certifications, 401(k) and quick advancement opportunities. This is a salaried position with medical and retirement benefits
Microsoft Systems Junior Technician Qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience working with Windows Server 2012 R2 /2016
- Experience supporting Exchange Server 2013/2016 and Office 365/Hosted Exchange
- Knowledge of VMware, ESXi, ideally able to “spin-up” new servers independently, manage P2V migrations
- Able to consult with clients and assist senior engineers with IT strategy and solution design
- Strong Windows 7 and 10 desktop support experience (20% of this job is desktop support)
- Basic networking knowledge, routing and switching
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.