Microsoft Systems Support Administrator
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire.
The Microsoft Systems Support Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the hosted application environment for this Cloud SaaS company. The Microsoft Systems Support Administrator will also be expected to learn quickly from mentors as well as provide leadership to other new techs in a team oriented environment. The Microsoft Systems Support Administrator will coordinate with Support, Engineering, and Services, as appropriate to ensure that hosting objectives are being met. You will also be responsible for ensuring the overall environment is tightly managed. You will be managing servers in a SaaS environment where SLAs are very important and tracked closely.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Installing new customer implementations and working with services to bring new customers online
- Performing customer upgrades
- Performing environment monitoring and tuning
- Working with engineering on release management and testing within a SaaS environment
- Performing operating system upgrades and patches
- Monitoring operations of central computing resources for performance optimization
- Diagnosing, as appropriate, complex systems issues with multiple influencing factors
- You may interact with vendors to resolve problems
- Tuning the operating systems and virtual machines for optimum performance
MCITP and CCNA are a plus. We are really looking for a junior candidate with Microsoft Systems Support experience working for an IT company specialized in networking services and solutions.
Experience in Windows 2012 R2 and 2016 Servers and services like Active Directory / DNS / WLBS environments
Experience in MS SQL Server 2000 / MS SQL Server 2005, and MS SQL Server 2008 including SQL Server operations
Experience in MS Exchange 2010/ 2013 / 2016 environments
Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.