Microsoft Systems Technician Description:
- Knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft products including: Server 2012/2016 and Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Experience administering Office 365 and Azure servers
- Experience building Windows Server and VMware solutions for small to mid-size clients
- Demonstrable experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and software services.
- Strong leadership ability, including the ability to lead a team on a project from start to finish
- Experience in the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Migration experience including experience in migrating from Server 2008 to Server 2012