Microsoft Systems Technician
Bowman Williams has an open position for a Microsoft Systems Technician in New York, NY.
This position offers the right Microsoft Systems Technician the opportunity to work with new VMware, Cisco and Windows Cloud Solutions/Services for a Public Cloud company, focused on SMB clients.
You can pursue your MCITP, VCP or CCNA while working hands on Microsoft and VMware Virtualization projects. The Private Sector Managed Services team continues to build its infrastructure and true Cloud presence and is seeking a Microsoft Systems Technician to join the team.
Full benefits including medical and retirement are offered, along with a competitive salary.
Microsoft Systems Technician Description:
- Knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft products including: Server 2012/2016 and Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Experience administering Office 365 and Azure servers
- Experience building Windows Server and VMware solutions for small to mid-size clients
- Demonstrable experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and software services.
- Strong leadership ability, including the ability to lead a team on a project from start to finish
- Experience in the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems like PCs, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Migration experience including experience in migrating from Server 2008 to Server 2012
New York, NY
$70,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.