Microsoft Technical Cloud Architect
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are the premier staffing firm for Cloud and Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent placement. We meet every company we work with and interview every candidate in the Cloud, via Skype. We are an excellent resource for candidates looking to advance their career in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
We are seeking a Microsoft Technical Cloud Architect who has experience engineer Microsoft Systems and Networks for small and medium-sized (SMB) businesses. This position is best suited for someone that has 4+ yeas experience designing solutions for the small to mid-size companies and is proficient with Windows, VMware and Cisco.
This company has been in business for 10 years and supports the SMB market and the social media market on the West Coast. The Engineering Team is looking to add two new Microsoft Cloud Architects who can engineer solutions. This entails meeting with end clients, documenting their infrastructure setups and engineer Cloud solutions and Windows Systems.
Microsoft Technical Cloud Architect Description:
The ideal candidate for this position would have most of the experience listed below:
- Demonstrable ability with Microsoft systems and network configurations including aspects of the Microsoft Windows operating system, Exchange (2003/2007), and working knowledge of MS Server 2003/2008 and ideally 2010.
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team as situations require.
- Leadership potential and a willingness to assume responsibility for projects in a leadership role.
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Local travel to client sites required as needed, off hours and on call time may be required.
- Migration experience including experience migrating from Server 2003 to Server 2008
Silver Spring, MD
$65,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.