Microsoft Technical Cloud Architect Description:
The ideal candidate for this position would have most of the experience listed below:
- Demonstrable ability with Microsoft systems and network configurations including aspects of the Microsoft Windows operating system, Exchange (2003/2007), and working knowledge of MS Server 2003/2008 and ideally 2010.
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team as situations require.
- Leadership potential and a willingness to assume responsibility for projects in a leadership role.
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Local travel to client sites required as needed, off hours and on call time may be required.
- Migration experience including experience migrating from Server 2003 to Server 2008