Microsoft / VMware Administrator
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are currently looking for a Microsoft / VMware Administrator for one of our clients, a Managed Services Provider based in Reston, Virginia.
This client has been in business for over 10 years. Owned by a dynamic leader, this is a client that pays well and supports their employees by compensating for IT education certificates. In addition, profit sharing, stock options and a matching 401(k) are available. This client is a Microsoft Gold Partner as well as part of the VMware Partner Network which will ensure that the chosen candidate will have exposure to the latest and greatest technologies from both companies.
The Microsoft / VMware Administrator is expected to have a IT services background, showing a proven track record of supporting multiple clients in multiple environments. The ideal candidate will have a background of working autonomously and enjoy accepting challenges in order to increase their skill set and advance their career.
Microsoft / VMware Administrator Requirements:
- 4 + years of engineering Windows Server environment (Windows 2008 Server required)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010 with the ability to perform migrations by yourself
- Experience in performing P2V migrations
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Proficiency in DNS, DHCP and other naming services
- Proficient with VMware ESXi and vSphere.
- Strong overall engineering skills with an emphasis on small to medium business scale architecture
$65,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.